Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ashley and Russell Graham!

September 19, 2009......A day anxiously awaited by this couple!  

I got the privilege of photographing their wedding! It was a long, but VERY fun day!!!!  They are a beautiful couple and I wanted to share some of my favorite shots from the day! 

I will admit, I cried my eyes out when the bride's parents danced and during the father/daughter dance! Her dad had such an amazing accomplishment!  I mean just that morning he was telling me and the husband how his feet were still numb, but he was able to walk his beautiful daughter down the aisle and dance! It was AWESOME! 

Anyways! It was a great day and the couple was beautiful!  I wish them the best in their life together! 

Hope you all enjoy!! 

The bride's parents!



The back of the dress and the bride's father helping her with her bracelet!

The yummy looking cupcakes! 


THE COUPLE!!!!!
 
The cutest little girls at the wedding!

Bride's bouquet and her bridesmaids' bouquets! 


The rings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment